The NSW COVID-19 Small Business Support Grant of $10,000 will be available to eligible NSW small business owners. The application form will be on the Service NSW website by 17 April. Your business may be eligible if it:
– Operates in an industry highly impacted by the Public Health Order 2020 issued 30 March (listed below) and has suffered a decline in turnover of 75%
– Has between 1-19 employees and an annual payroll below $900,000
– Has an annual turnover of more than $75,000
– Was registered with an ABN at 1 March 2020
– Has an Australian Business Number and employs staff in NSW at 1 Mar 20
– Has unavoidable fixed costs not otherwise the subject of other NSW and Commonwealth Government financial assistance measures. Highly impacted industries Eligible industries are those that have been subject to closure or are highly impacted by NSW Government health directions in relation to COVID-19 and include: 1. Retail trade 2. Accommodation and food service 3. Rental, hiring and real estate services 4. Administrative and support services 5. Arts and recreation services.